We love working with our clients to create the perfect stationery to compliment their wedding perfectly. All of our predesigned wedding invitations can be fully customised. There is a large selection of fonts to choose from and we can mix up our ink to match your colour scheme exactly.
Alternatively we love creating completely new designs and offer a bespoke design service. Please contact us with your ideas. Pinterest boards to get a good feel of your wedding style are very welcome!
We have a small portfolio of previous bespoke projects should you need any more inspiration.
Custom Options | Letterpress & Hot Foil Price List 2017 | Order Form
The order process:
1. Request a sample - even if you would like a completely bespoke design printing we would strongly recommend that you order a sample first. This will give you a really good feel for the quality of the paper and envelopes we use and our style of printing for the letterpress collection (we use a deep impression).
2. Fill out one of our order forms - fill out one of our order forms including any custom options you want to include, such as a change in ink colour or font. Please supply the text for your stationery 'word for word' as you would like it to be printed. If you find it easier you are more than welcome to supply your text in an email rather than on the form.
Please be advised to order a few spare invitations and additional inserts. Our minimum order quantity is 30 of any one item and unfortunately due to the printing processes we are unable to print just a couple of additional copies at a later date.
3. Payment - if you don't need your stationery straight away we will ask for a 50% deposit to secure the production time. If you would like your stationery as soon as possible then the full amount will be payable upon placing your order before we start work on your personalised proofs.
Once we recieve your order form we will check through the items required and send you an invoice and our payment details.
4. Proofs - once we have all the details we need for your personalised stationery we will email over a PDF proof for your approval. Please check this really carefully as once approval is given we will print exactly what is on the proof and cannot take responsibility for any errors.
Unfortunately due to the print processes and lengthy set up times for personalised stationery we are unable to provide a hard copy of your proof.
If you need any alterations making to your first set of proofs please just give us an email with a list of changes. We do not charge for proof revisions and will email you as many proofs as needed to make sure your stationery is spot on.
5. Printing and finishing - we aim to have all stationery printed and finished within 10 working days. All letterpress and foil stationery and any hand finishing details are carried out in our own studio.
6. Packaging and delivery - we will let you know as soon as your order is complete so that we can arrange a suitable day for delivery. All of our wedding stationery is sent with Royal mail or Parcelforce 24 and will require a signature on delivery. We are happy to send the stationery to an address that is not on the invoice such as a work or relatives address if necessary.